Following the Australian Government pandemic health briefing on 13 March advising against mass gatherings of more than 500 people, this event has been postponed until further notice.
A great day for the whole family at Elmar's In the Valley with heaps of stuff for kids and adults alike! Celebrate Scotland with heavy events, haggis, pipes and ale!
This year's Highland Games (29 March) includes:
- Heavy Athletics all day (caber toss, weight for distance, stone put, weight for height etc.
- Full pipe band competition run by Pipe Bands WA (all day)
- Kids bouncy castle, face painting and other kids events throughout the day (mini caber toss, tug-o-war, etc.)
- Traditional Scottish food (haggis, square sausage, and more)
- Elmar's Scottish Highlander Ale brewed for the day!
- Scottish and local market stalls
Adults enter for $5 and kids under 15 enter free.
Elmar's in the Valley is less than a 5 minute drive from Swan Valley Tourist Park.